Licensed Mercedes AMG RC Ride on Electric Car with Touch Screen TV | Burgundy
Good news! This item ships for free.
- This year's hot new feature is the amazing, educational touchscreen tv
- Features of the touch screen include: Preloaded cartoons, lessons for teaching your baby the ABC's and 123's, Story time mode with slideshows, sing along lullabies and much more!
- The touchscreen unit also comes with a usb drive so that the parent can upload content of their choice or of course the baby's choice!
- Approved and Manufactured under Official License from Daimler Benz
- Suitable for Boys or Girls 1-6 Years Old (Or Younger, Under Supervision of Adult) with Maximum Rider Weight of 100 lb
- 12V Battery, 2 Motors, 2 Speeds (3 Speeds controlled by Parental Remote), Maximum speed 2-6 Mph
- Forward / Park / Reverse shifter Switch, Lights ON/OFF Lever Handle Switch
- Full Function Long Range 2.4Ghz Parental Remote Control with remote STOP function
- Three Speeds and Reverse
- Enhanced with a custom paint job to shine like a real car
- Soft Start and Electric Brake System for Gradual Acceleration and Reliable Braking
- Electric Power Assisted Steering System with Automatic Return to Center
- Realistic working Imitation LED Headlights / Tail Lights / Dashboard Lights and Gauges
- Mercedes AMG Sport Style Color LED Wheels
- Fully functioning doors
- Integrated MP3+MP4 Entertainment System which plays Audio files from Micro SD card or USB Flash Drive
- Secondary AUX port for playing music from phones or other music players
- Horn Sound Buttons on the Steering Wheel
- On-screen Battery Level Indicator
- Two-Tone leather seat with seat belt (Please note that this is a one seater model)
- Push to Start
- Antiskid tires enhanced with EVA
- Integrated Folding Handlebar and Folding Rear Caster Wheels to transport the car Without Battery Power
- Very Easy to Assemble, Requires Less Than 15 min
- Assembled Dimensions: Length - 48", Height - 29", Width - 20" (With Mirrors).
- Shipping Weight: 46 lbs
- This product is Officially Licensed by Daimler AG